COVID-19 SAFETY STRATEGY
Michigan Appliance Repair remains open during this pandemic and is closely monitoring the spread of the Coronavirus. As always, our top priority is the wellbeing of our employees, customers, and the community. Because of this, we have implemented the following measures:
- Employees are not permitted to work if they have respiratory symptoms, fever, or have had contact with a person known or suspected of having COVID-19.
- Our Customer Service Representatives conduct a brief customer health screening prior to scheduling any service appointment.
- We have temporarily stopped accepting cash and checks. All payments must be made by credit or debit card.
- Our Technicians sanitize their hands and put on face masks and shoe covers prior to entering each customer's home.
- Our Technicians have been instructed to maintain at least 6 feet of distance from customers. Handshakes have been replaced with verbal greetings.
- Our Technicians disinfect your appliance and their tools before and after each service appointment.
Please know that we are committed to taking every measure possible to keep our customers and employees safe. If there are any additional precautions we can take to protect you or your family, please don't hesitate to ask.
Thanks for choosing Michigan Appliance Repair!